- This event has passed.
SSSTS – Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme
14 November 2023 at 9:00 am - 15 November 2023 at 5:00 pm
This course is designed for those people who work in construction and want to advance their career and qualifications and become responsible for supervising a working taskforce.
The SSSTS course is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all supervisors working on Build UK sites and provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
Upon completion of the SSSTS course you will have an understanding of:
- Health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- Your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- Risk assessments and the need for method statements
- Effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Monitoring site activities effectively
- Timely intervention when bad practice is identified
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis
- Effective toolbox talks
- Supervision of occupational health
- Behavioural safety
Certification for the SSSTS course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to take a refresher course before the expiry date on your certificate, otherwise the full course will need to be retaken.
For more information or to inquire about our other Bournemouth construction training, visit our website, call us on 01202 681525 or email us email@example.com.
Cancellation and Refunds
Our courses have limited spaces, so we respectfully ask that you give us as much notice as possible if you need to cancel your place. Please be advised that cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made up to 48 hours before the start of the course will receive a full refund for the course fees.
Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice will not be refunded. This includes situations where the client is a no-show. By purchasing your place on our course, you are agreeing to these terms.