- This event has passed.
Get Into Construction (The Prince’s Trust)
20 November at 9:00 am - 24 November at 5:00 pm
Get Into Construction with JRS Training
In November, we’re partnering up with The Prince’s Trust to run a five-day programme wherein a group of young people will come together with an industry professional to gain key knowledge and accreditation that will open the door to work in the construction industry.
Who is this course for?
To be eligible for this course, you must be aged between 16 and 30 years old and living in Hampshire. You must also be NEET (not in education, employment, or training).
What does the course include?
- Gain Emergency First Aid at Work and Health & Safety certifications
- Learn everything you need to know to sit your CSCS exam
- Meet, learn from and network with industry professionals
- Find new opportunities for apprenticeships, traineeships and paid employment
- Get support from The Prince’s Trust Youth Development Lead
How do I get involved?
You’ll need to register your interest with The Prince’s Trust by clicking here to refer a young person by the 10th November.
Course taster day
We’re running a course taster day for our Get Into Construction programme on the 14th November. This will give you a chance to see if this is the right course for you.
When is the course?
The full course will take place from Monday 20th Nov to Friday 24th Nov.
Where is the course?
The course will take place in Southampton.