SMSTS – Site Management Safety Training Scheme
2 February 2024 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please note that this course will take place over 5 weeks:
Fri 12th January
Fri 19th January
Fri 26th January
Fri 2nd February
Fri 9th February
JRS Training’s Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) is for you if you are considering becoming, or are already, a construction site manager or construction site supervisor with responsibilities for planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering groups of staff.
Our SMSTS course covers a range of topics, including
- Need for risk assessment in the workplace
- Implementation of control measures
- How to use communication to sustain a strong health and safety culture within the workforce
- Implement all health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation affecting your daily work
- Implement new guidance and industry best practice
- State your duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment
You will need to attend all 5 sessions to complete the training.
Certification for the SMSTS course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to take a refresher course before the expiry date on your certificate, otherwise the full course will need to be retaken.
For more information or to inquire about our other Bournemouth construction training, visit our website, call us on 01202 681525 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation and Refunds
Our courses have limited spaces, so we respectfully ask that you give us as much notice as possible if you need to cancel your place. Please be advised that cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. Cancellations made up to 48 hours before the start of the course will receive a full refund for the course fees.
Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice will not be refunded. This includes situations where the client is a no-show. By purchasing your place on our course, you are agreeing to these terms.