Fire WardenJanuary 2, 2022 2023-04-25 11:32
- Health & Safety
- Fire Warden
This course provides delegates with the knowledge and skills that will enable them to safely and competently carry out the role of a Fire Warden / Marshall.
Learners applying for the CSCS Card, or those requiring the ‘HS&E TESTED Logo’ displayed on their card must have passed the CITB Operatives Health, Safety and Environment Test within the last 2 years.
Good understanding of spoken and written English.
The Assessment includes a Theory Evaluation made up of open and multiple choice questions and a Practical Assessment.
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years.
- The basic principles of fire safety
- What fire is and how it spreads
- Assessing fire risks
- Fire prevention
- Controlling the effects of fire if they start
- Means of extinguishing a fire
- The role of a Fire Warden
- Emergency procedures and means of escape
Curriculum is empty