Delivery of Site Operations & LogisticsSeptember 8, 2022 2023-11-18 14:48
Delivery of Site Operations & Logistics
Delivery of Site Operations & Logistics
If you’re looking for a CITB Delivery of Site Operations & Logistics course in Bournemouth or other areas in the South of England, then look no further. We regularly hold Delivery of Site Operations & Logistics courses at our training office in Poole, Dorset. View our upcoming courses on our training calendar.
Alternatively, we can come to you to deliver the Delivery of Site Operations & Logistics course on-site or nearby in areas including but not limited to Southampton, Portsmouth, London, Weymouth, Dorchester, Plymouth, the Isle of Wight, Yeovil and Exeter.
For more information or to book your Delivery of Site Operations & Logistics course, get in touch to speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members.
Who is the Delivery of Site Operations & Logistics course for?
This course is aimed at those in Supervision, Management and Leadership roles within the Construction Industry who are looking to be upskilled.
The purpose of this standard is to enable the delegate to develop knowledge and understanding of planning and putting team members to work on site to improve quality and team performance as required by a practising or potential site supervisor.
- Planning work on site
- Putting team members to work
- Improving the performance of a team in delivering to plan
- The importance of quality management within the workplace
Method of Delivery
Face to Face in a classroom environment.
- Describe organisational targets relevant to the team precisely and with a detailed and relevant context
- Explain the practices involved in setting SMART objectives for the team to achieve targets
- Describe a technique to plan to achieve the objectives
- Explain the practices involved in how to monitor and control a planned activity
- Explain why the supply chain is important in delivering results and meeting customer requirements
- Describe two or more environmental issues which impact upon the planning of site operations and logistics
Describe what action the supervisor can take to enable the organisation to fulfil its environmental responsibilities
- Describe the practices of both a manager and a leader to explain why a site supervisor or team leader needs to be both a manager and a leader
- Explain the site supervisor’s or team leader’s role as a manager in achieving team objectives and outcomes
- Describe the principal features of two leadership styles to explain how to apply a range of leadership styles
- Explain how you set direction and communicate this to others
- Describe how you motivate and empower your team
- Identify and prioritise two or more areas for personal development to improve own ability to lead within a detailed and appropriate context
- Describe a possible cause of variance from a planned activity within a detailed and relevant context
- Explain actions to overcome causes of variance within a detailed and relevant context
- Describe the principal features of what poor performance looks like to describe and rectify poor performance
- Explain how to involve team members in identifying ways to improve performance to meet objectives
- Explain why quality is important to internal and external customers
- Describe the quality system used on site
- Explain how a supervisor will locate and interpret the appropriate quality specifications
- Explain how quality is monitored, documented and recorded on site
- Explain how method statements operate to show the importance of method statements in achieving the required quality standards
- Explain how the supervisor can take practical and positive steps to improve quality on site
21 questions. 75% pass mark required.
Assessment & Certification
Upon completion of Delivery of Site Operations & Logistics, delegates will receive a lifetime qualification.
For the successful completion of training, delegates must complete an end of course assessment that measures all learning outcomes and meets the pass criteria for each.