This course is for you if you’re considering, or already have, responsibilities for planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering groups of staff e.g. site manager.
£450 + VAT
5 Days (& Block Release)
It covers all relevant legislation affecting safe working in the building, construction and civil engineering industries. It highlights the need for risk assessment in the workplace, the implementation of the necessary control measures and adequate communication to sustain a health and safety culture within the workforce.
This course is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all construction managers.
Upon completion of the course you will be able to:
- Implement all health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation affecting your daily work
- Implement new guidance and industry best practice
- State your duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to take a refresher course before the expiry date on your certificate, otherwise the full course will need to be retaken.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces
BUILDUK recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all supervisors working on BUILDUK sites.
The refresher brings your health and safety knowledge up to date and provides a thorough overview of the legislative changes and their impact in the workplace. It builds on the material in the original course as well as introducing new subjects.
COURSE LENGTH – 2 Days
COST – £295 + VAT
Explore JRS Training
- About JRS Training & Assessment
- Asbestos Awareness
- Book An NVQ
- Candidate Registration
- Contact us
- Emergency First Aid At Work
- First Aid At Work
- First Aid Training Courses
- Front Page
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Health & Safety Consultancy Services
- JRS Training & Assessment: Latest News
- JRS Training Courses
- NVQ 2 Diploma In Plant Operations (360° Excavator)
- NVQ 2 Diploma In Plant Operations (Forward Tipping Dumper)
- NVQ 2 Diploma In Plant Operations (Ride-On Roller)
- NVQ 2 Diploma In Removal of Hazardous Waste (Asbestos)
- NVQ 3 Diploma In Demolition (Construction)
- NVQ 3 Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision
- NVQ 4 Diploma In Construction Site Supervision
- NVQ 6 Construction Diploma In Site Management (Demolition)
- NVQ 6 Diploma Construction Contracting Operations (GEN)
- NVQ 6 Diploma Construction Site Management (RES)
- NVQ 6 Diploma In Construction Site Management (BCE)
- NVQ 7 Diploma In Construction Senior Management
- Our Terms & Privacy
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- We have received your Course Booking
- We have received your Registration
- You have booked you NVQ
- You have booked your Course!
- You have cancelled your Booking / Payment
- Your Message has been sent…
- Your Training Team