This qualification is aimed at those working in at senior site management level, e.g. those with responsibility for Controlling Project Progress, ensuring that Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Work Requirements, and Controlling Project Quantities and Costs.
3 – 24 Months
£1799 + VAT
- Increased earnings potential
- Automatic qualification for your black CSCS card
- Lifetime Qualification & Internationally recognised award
- Attain a degree equivalent qualification without student loans
- No time needed off work
- £600 per certificate can be claimed back for CITB levy registered companies
- Flexible learning hours to suit each individual
Upon completion of the Level 6 award and successfully passing the Supervisor’s Health and Safety touch screen test you will be eligible to obtain your CSCS Black Card.
NVQ Level 7 in Senior Construction Project Management.
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace.
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace.
- Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace.
- Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace.
- Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace.
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace.
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace.
- Managing Personal Development in a Construction-Related Workplace.
- Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace.
- Establishing, Controlling and Monitoring Environmental Factors and Sustainability in the Workplace.
- Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace.
- Ensuring that Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Work Requirements in the Workplace.
- Organising, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials in the Workplace.
- Establishing and Monitoring Communication Systems and Organisational Procedures in the Workplace.
- Establishing Project Dimensional Control Criteria in the Workplace.
- Evaluating Feedback Information and Recommending Improvements in the Workplace.
- Providing and Monitoring Construction-Related Customer Service in the Workplace.
- Managing the Handover of the Construction Project in the Workplace.
- Planning and Scheduling the Maintenance or Remedial Activities of Property, Systems or Services in the Workplace.
- Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams in the Workplace.
- Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace.
- Controlling Project Quantities and Costs in the Workplace.