This qualification enables learners to develop and demonstrate the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to work within the Demolition Construction sector.
3 – 24 Months
£1399 + VAT
- Increased earnings potential & job security
- Automatic qualification for your Gold CSCS card
- Lifetime Qualification & Internationally recognised award
- No time needed off work
- Have existing skills recognised
- Flexible learning hours to suit each individual
- £600 per certificate can be claimed back for CITB levy registered companies
- Demonstrate competence in the relevant job roles
On completion of this qualification you will have obtained the skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrated competence to progress on to a higher level qualification in the same or similar occupational area or enable entry into supervisory and management positions within the workplace.
Industry will accept the qualification on its own as entry to a job role.
- Supervising Demolition Activities in the Workplace
- Planning Demolition Activities in the Workplace
- Monitoring Progress of Work Against Schedules in the Workplace
- Implementing procedures to support the team’s performance in the workplace
- Implementing and Maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and Organising Work Operations in the Workplace
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Machinery or Equipment in the Workplace