This award is aimed at Ride-On Roller Operators who have successfully completed the CPCS Ride-On Roller course & are already in possession of the Red CPCS Card.
2 – 24 Months
£749 + VAT
- Fast Track on-site observation
- Access to CPCS Blue Card
- Lifetime Qualification & Internationally recognised award
- No time needed off work
- Have existing skills recognised
- Develop technical skills, knowledge & understanding related to the specified job roles in construction
- Increased work opportunities
- Increased earnings potential and job security
- Develop your own personal growth & engagement in learning
Upon completion of the Level 2 Diploma you will be eligible to obtain your Blue CPCS Card.
You may then wish to progress onto the NVQ Level 3 in Occupational Work Supervision.
General (Unit: 641):
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
General (Unit: 642):
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
Specific (Unit: 394A):
- Preparing and Operating Ride-On Rollers to Compact Materials in the Workplace
Please Note: If you have completed a Level 2 NVQ in (Construction) Plant Operations and have passed the two General Units above (Units: 641 & 642) you will not need to complete these again. You will only be required to achieve the Specific Plant Category Unit (Unit: 394A).