SMSTS: Site Management Safety Training SchemeOctober 7, 2021 2021-10-07 17:43
- JRS Training & Assessment LTD - B18 Bizspace, 551-553 Wallisdown Road, Poole, Dorset BH12 5AG
- 2022-03-14 8:00 to 2022-03-16 17:00
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
SMSTS: Site Management Safety Training Scheme
2022-03-14 8:00 to 2022-03-16 17:00
March 14, 2022
This course is for you if you’re considering, or already have, responsibilities for planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering groups of staff e.g. Site Manager.
It covers all relevant legislation affecting safe working in the building, construction and civil engineering industries. It highlights the need for risk assessment in the workplace, the implementation of the necessary control measures and adequate communication to sustain a health and safety culture within the workforce.
This course is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all construction managers.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
• implement all health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation affecting your daily work
• implement new guidance and industry best practice
• state your duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to take a refresher course before the expiry date on your certificate, otherwise the full course will need to be retaken.