GDPR InteractiveJune 29, 2020 2020-07-03 10:17
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) Online eLearning Training Course
Reduce your risk of GDPR non-compliance with our General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) eLearning online training course.
The key to your GDPR compliance framework is education and awareness of your employees. From May 2018, there will be significant penalties for non-compliance, therefore it is vital that your staff understand the new GDPR requirements under the new regulation.
GDPR Non-Compliance Penalties
Non-compliance with the new GDPR regulations can mean severe financial penalties from the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). Previously, the maximum fines were a hefty half a million pounds (£500,000 GBP). However, now the fines could be much higher and could result in penalties of €20 million Euros or 4% of your annual turnover. Enough to put some organizations out of business.
Reduce your risk with the GDPR Online eLearning training course.
When you provide General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) training for your employees you’re making sure that they clearly understand how GDPR relates to their everyday job role and how important GDPR is to your business.
The General Data Protection Regulations online eLearning course is designed to illustrate the financial risks you face as well as the significant damage that non-compliance can have on your brand and reputation.
The online training course not only provides vital information on how to reduce risk but what to do if there is a GDPR non-compliance event or data breach.
The instructional design of the GDPR eLearning course and easy to follow course content with interactive features means that your staff will learn and retain the important information quickly and effectively.
What’s more you are able to monitor training and record results via the intuitive learning management system (LMS). This essential online eLearning training course importantly shows how GDPR differs from the Data Protection Act.
GDPR eLearning Course Overview
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) online eLearning training course will look at how the new regulations replace the UK data protection act and the EU data protection directive. It will cover how it will be used to bring inline data protection and reduce variation across existing legislation and data protection principals.
Importantly, the GDPR eLearning course will show how the regulations will affect both organisations in the EU and organisations outside of the EU that handle personal EU data of EU citizens.
As you’d expect the GDPR eLearning course includes information on the new severe penalties and fines for non-compliance as well as the role of the ICO and how they regulate.
It provides practical advice on protecting personal information and what GDPR is set up to protect.
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) e-learning course also looks at:
The Principals of Data Protection
- Understanding the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how to protect personal information.
- The principals of why GDPR has been set up.
- How the GDPR is enforced and regulated by the ICO.
- Identification and familiarization with the principals of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- How to identify the different types of data that you may encounter and advice on how these different types of data are processed.
- Explanation of legislation on the transfer of data across international borders.
GDPR Framework and Penalties
- How bad practices can lead to non-compliance and significant penalties.
- Determining the correct procedure with subject access requests.
- Understanding an individual’s GDPR rights.
- Application of an individual’s GDPR rights and how they are infringed.
The Application of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Application of the key foundations such as security checks, processing young peoples’ data and the distribution of data both externally and internally.
- Practical checklist of the checks you should have in place to reduce the risk of non-compliance.
GDPR Online eLearning Test
The final part of the course features an interactive test to asses and score your employees knowledge. All test data is stored against each individual’s training records.
By the end of the course you will have learned about:
- What is Data Protection
- Introduction to Data Protection
- The role of the Data Officer
- Data Protection Principles
- Impact and readiness information relating to the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Introduction to GDPR
- What is a compliance checklist
- Implications of transferring and moving data
- Non-compliance issues
- Subject access requests
- Infringements of rights